We Offer the Best to Recruit the BestTriBridge Residential strives to be a premier employer by offering our associates a variety of competitive benefits that help them succeed in their real estate careers. Our associates are provided with packages that meet their specific needs including rent discounts, continuous training, career apparel, retirement plans, tuition reimbursement, employee assistance, health and life benefits.
Compensation Benefits Include:
- Starting salaries well above the industry average
- Individual commissions
- Maintenance EPA Summer Bonus
- Rent discounts ranging from 10-100% off (Must meet certain criteria)
- Training & Career Development
- Education Reimbursement Program for college, life enrichment courses, industry associations and seminars
- 401(k) Plan with 50% Employer Matching Contribution up to 3% - eligible to contribute after 90-days of employment; employer matching begins after 1 year of service
- Health Insurance - Two National PPO Medical Plans & Two High Deductible Plans
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company-provided Life Insurance
- Lucrative Associate Referral Program
- Discount Movie & Amusement Park Tickets
- Credit Union Membership
TriBridge Residential has the right to amend or terminate these benefits at any time.