Building Confidence Through ExperienceWith a strong reputation as a leading multi-family real estate company in the South, TriBridge Residential has the in-house capability to acquire, finance, develop, renovate, manage and construct various asset types. We have assembled a team of professionals with skills needed to underwrite specific assets and markets, raise equity, secure favorable debt, strategically reposition, renovate and build assets to ultimately add value to your investment and maximize risk-adjusted returns to deliver the best investment possible across a wide range of project types. When it comes to our investment capabilities, our track record speaks for itself. Over the past decade, the partners of TriBridge Residential have overseen:
- $1.8 billion of acquisitions and developments
- $473 million of equity invested
- 18,000 units currently under management
- 93% current portfolio occupancy and, in 2010, rents increased by more than 9%
High Standards for Solid InvestmentsAt TriBridge Residential, we set strict quality standards for our investments. Our policy has helped to cement our reputation as a leader in multi-family real estate by investing in property with strong fundamentals.
- Core markets in the South - Georgia, Florida, Texas, Tennessee, North and South Carolina.
- Core submarkets within each market - Atlanta, Jacksonville, Orlando, Austin, Dallas, Nashville, Raleigh, Charlotte, etc.
Favored Investment Characteristics:
- Strong underlying land value as a percentage of acquisition cost (i.e. infill markets with high barriers to entry)
- Proximity to jobs and job generators - large corporations, hospitals, major universities and centers of state governments
- Off market opportunities (concept of immersion in local market)
- Land with alternative uses that generates current cash flow, yet has a clear conversion opportunity to higher density uses
- Good drive-by and visibility
- Opportunities to improve the property through rebranding, renovating and repositioning
- Well-built and maintained with good infrastructure
- In place current cash-on-cash returns